Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Fun, epic and disturbance

this is Nicolas Cage Final Boss Theme. Awesome!

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

RAGE

I am amused by your talent to represent RAGE in flash, the music fitted perfectly. The drawing is awesome and I give you 9/10.

Now, if you want me to find the tiny little bad black spots on your movie, i'll try to... I think the animation was somewhat slow and stopped when the guy turns ENRAGED, but really I don't know how you were going to make it faster without desyncronizing everything. Don't take me bad, it was maybe the only practically invisible bad thing I find in your movie, everything else is awesome!

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

very good

everybody loves awesome fights, and you've got a great creatiity to put a yoyo in there! i thought that weapon was lost... :( smiles are great! xD

Bomboozle 2 Bomboozle 2

Very good in all aspects

nice graphics, cool music, exploding things plus chain reactions, many extra details like the painter... althought the idea was kinda used, you made an awesome game! 10/10 it's very addicting and offers instant fun, congrats!

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

BEST ONLINE RPG EVUR

almost perfect game! everything on it is awesome, except for some things:

i dont like the 16-bit graphic, but i know how hard it is to draw them, or maybe its your style...
the game have some really little bugs...

Zero Wing Arcade Zero Wing Arcade

very good

i thought the game was pretty fun, but it was a little laggy (or the game was made to be slow) and i hated that some upgrades could lower the power os your shots. (picking up the Speed Up, and after, the chance to pick a upgrade that returns your shots to the normal.)

Show No Tears Show No Tears

Awesome

This is very good, fits the description. Can i use it under creditage?

Mario RPG Party Battle Mario RPG Party Battle

Guitar-ish

i always thought this song was amazing, but needed a kick to be suberb. Well, you gave that kick! congrats!

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Yari Ashi!

how about Yari Ashi? it means spear legs in wapanese. something that fits the background and isnt too obvious.

she looked kinda japanese so yeah